JBOSS Admin - Contract (san mateo) JBOSS Administrator (w/ good DBA Skills) for successful start-up.
As a database administrator, the selected individual will be responsible for:
• Providing subject matter expertise for projects in the Oracle/MySQL environment
• Database administration with daily monitoring of data feeds and performance to optimize and tune the data loads
• Ability to work independently and to resolve complex Oracle/MySQL issue.
• Run diagnostic tools to identify database performance bottlenecks, and take appropriate corrective actions to improve database performance.
Work with development teams to tune SQL queries.
• Proactive monitoring of the databases
• Provide after hours support as required
Database administrator experience:
• 3-5 years' experience managing within the Oracle/MySQL environment with knowledge of Oracle/MySQL 10g/11g for the purposes of
installation, integration, patching, configuring, preventative maintenance, tuning and performance optimization.
• Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining enterprise database servers and instances on Linux operating systems
• Experience with systems integration, database design, application SQL and database tuning, space management, database monitoring
• Storage considerations for Oracle/MySQL Database Performance
• Oracle/MySQL Database Tuning and Performance - usage of statspack, AWR, ADDM, ASH and UNIX native commands
As a JBOSS administrator, the selected individual will be responsible for:
• Scripting -- Automating tasks as required, including application build and deployment.
• Patching JBOSS and JAVA JDK/SDK on various environments.
• Administrator for JBOSS 5.X on various environments.
JBOSS administrator experience:
• 3-5 years' experience managing JBOSS environments.
• Managed automated build processes.
• CruiseControl knowledge is a plus
• Basic web environment troubleshooting
• Flexible to work in shifts.
Our client is a leader in enterprise sustainability and energy management software. They take pride in creating an entrepreneurial, passionate and team-oriented work environment.
FunnelHub - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard