Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working - the Collaborative Business Experience - and through a global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to offer the right resources in the right location at competitive cost. Present in 40 countries, Capgemini reported 2011 global revenues of EUR 9.7 billion and employs over 120,000 people worldwide.
As a part of the Technology Services Group, the Consultant will focus on the analysis, design and development of technology-based solutions for clients in a team environment. The consultant will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative system solutions using different methods, techniques and tools. The consultant will contribute to client satisfaction by providing timely and responsive value added services and work products and use individual functional/ technical knowledge to ensure work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. Work will be performed under direct supervision to complete assigned tasks using already established procedures and best practices.
Capgemini US LLC and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of ERP functional solutions. This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
- Experience with ERP functional analysis (SAP, Oracle, Siebel, etc..)
- Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
- Experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation activities
- Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
- Experience working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
- Experience within a delivery role
- Experience with client facing consulting engagements
- Extensive experience within management consulting or consulting services (Big 4 preferred)
Functional Analyst with experience in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne v9.0 (or later) Record-to-Report processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
- College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred
- A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
- Has led/participated in Record-to-Report works streams in a large business transformation program
- Experience in taking level 2 business process flows down to level 4 for an ERP implementation
- Hands on experience leading workshops in Finance, Tax, Intercompany and Reporting.
- Experience in the preparing materials for design workshops, defining business requirements and use cases, and establishing the configuration for the following JDE E1 modules:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger
- Fixed Asset Accounting
- Financial reporting
- Multi Currency
- Advanced Cost Accounting
- Expense Management
- Contract Billing
- Service Billing
- Change Management
- Project Costing
Capgemini is a French global IT services company, one of the world's largest management consulting, outsourcing and professional services...