JOB SUMMARY :
Provide application support, analysis, design, and development for current EnterpriseOne (formally JD Edwards One World) ERP applications. Implement new EnterpriseOne applications in a manufacturing/printing environment of configure-to-order products utilizing an AS/400 based enterprise server (currently ERP 8.11 with possible upgrade to ERP 9.0 in the next couple of years) and web clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Possess a thorough knowledge of JDE EnterpriseOne functionality in Finance, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing & Receiving, Sales Orders, Configurator, Inventory and Manufacturing.
- Analyze and manage assigned projects, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret the business needs and translate them into functional and technical requirements for JDE EnterpriseOne.
- Development of JDE Business Functions using Object Management Workbench.
- Support production questions from internal customers and provide emergency problem resolution.
- Develop relationships with key business users and foster a collaborative environment with business units.
- Works directly with the business units to quickly understand the business issues and challenges and to define project requirements, objectives and solutions.
- Direct the activities of outside vendors as they pertain to support of the JDE application.
- Mentor and train business analysts/developers.
- Communicate and interact effectively with all IT staff and other departments as needed.
- Excellent knowledge of PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne (formally JD Edwards OneWorld) ERP applications including Configurator, Manufacturing, and Sales Order Management.
- Excellent application development skills utilizing PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne development tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outside resources, team members, and management.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail. Prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
NOTE: Visa sponsorship not available.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or a related field. Experience may be substituted for education.
- Five years’ experience in the Information Technology ranging from programming to senior business analyst /developer.
- Three years’ experience with PeopleSoft’s EnterpriseOne software including the Configurator, Manufacturing, and Sales Order Management applications.
- Comprehensive experience of information systems design, application development, and ERP implementations.
Balfour - 17 months ago