JDE Enterprise One – Senior Technical Developer
- Maintain and support the JDE/Oracle Enterprise One ERP installed modules and enhance applications according to the business needs utilizing the JDE Oracle Tool Set.
- Participate in a technical capacity in all phases of the project life cycle including post-production support and on-going maintenance.
- Be available after hours as required to provide operational support.
- Perform all Software Development activities for proposed and existing information systems.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining information systems applications. This includes development of technical specifications, coding, debugging, testing and documenting all application programs.
- Mentor and coach junior developers.
- Ensure system enhancements follow the appropriate IT guidelines, SOX requirements, meet or exceed user requirements and are completed in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining documentation for technical manuals and reference material.
- Participate and work with Functional Analysts in user interviews, feasibility analysis and assist in generating functional specifications, as well as document technical specifications
- Provide technical assistance in application relational database management.
- Review and assess future JDE application release functionality and related emerging technology to identify impact of upgrade to existing functionality base and integration. Stay current on JDE development technologies.
sologig - 21 months ago
TekPartners, headquartered in South Florida, was founded in 2002 based on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency,...