ERP International, LLC (http://www.erpinternational.com) is currently seeking Operations Research Analysts (Level IV) at the Aberdeen Proving Grounds. Position details and level requirements are posted below; if you meet and or exceed our qualifications and are interested in moving forward, please apply online.
Operations Research Analyst
Level # 4 (Aberdeen, MD)
The contractor shall develop and maintain the TMT public website.
The contractor shall lead and assist with all content and tracking all of the TMT social media applications.
The contractor shall manage, modify, update, and troubleshoot structure, content and access to website and social media networks.
The contractor shall design and produce print, electronic and web-based media products targeting a variety of audiences, including senior DoD leadership, bioengineers and related scientific disciplines, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, acquisition professionals, and regulatory agencies.
The contractor is required to travel for the purpose of attending conferences and promoting the program.
The contractor shall conduct technical audits for dead, inactive or broken links on the website and social media pages as required
The contractor shall resolve all technical issues related to the website and social media pages within 24-48 hours as required.
The contractor shall perform and generate web, social media, and e-blast campaigns analytics report on a monthly basis or as required.
The contractor shall monitor and respond to website inquiries as required.
The contractor shall assist with development of Staff Social Media Policy and Guidelines
Education: Successful completion of a full course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a Master’s Degree, preferably with a major in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Business, or a related discipline, and DAU Level III certification in BUS-CE, or the civilian equivalent, are required. A combination of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Business, or a related discipline, DAU Level III certification in BUS-CE, and ten (10) years of experience may be substituted for a Master’s Degree.
General Experience: Ten (10) years of general experience and six (6) years of experience in a program office or similar organization
Schedule and Benefits:Business Hours:
No Holidays/No Weekends
- Normal duty hours are Monday – Friday any consecutive 8 hour shift (including a 1 hour lunch break during any ) excluding federal holidays, unless mutually agreed upon by Government and Project Manager personnel.
- Due to mission need or due to unforeseen acts of nature or emergency, the Government and Project Manager may agree to different duty hour/work days.
- Overtime is only granted when authorized.
- Government agencies will not be available during scheduled holidays, inclement weather, weekends, after duty hours, or Barracks down days.
- Scheduled Holidays: New Year’s Day, Dr Martin Luther King, Jr Birthday, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
ERP offers exceptional benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a matching 401(k) and direct deposit.
eRp International, LLC - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard