ERP International, LLC (http://www.erpinternational.com) is currently seeking Statistician (Level II). Position details and level requirements are posted below; if you meet and or exceed our qualifications and are interested in moving forward, please apply online.
The contractor shall provide statistical data analysis and planning support, including, but not limited to, analyzing government furnished data and implementing various statistical analysis tools required for test planning.
Level # 2 (Ft. Detrick, MD)
The contactor shall design and interpret statistical models, conduct surveys, and perform analysis of the Critical Reagents Program’s (CRP) cost models.
The contractor shall provide statistical support to the Next Generation Diagnostics System diagnostic cost model.
The contractor shall complete statistical analysis of data generated during the Next Generation Diagnostic System test and evaluation.
The contractor shall complete statistical analysis of CRP cost model data to determine product pricing schemes.
The contractor shall provide the JPMO Biosurveillance with a database to address funding scenarios.
Education: Successful completion of a full course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a major in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related discipline, and DAU Level II certification in BUSFM, PM, or the civilian equivalent, is required.
General Experience: Five (5) years of general experience and three (3) years of experience in a program office or similar organization
Schedule and Benefits:Business Hours:
No Holidays/No Weekends
- Normal duty hours are Monday – Friday any consecutive 8 hour shift (including a 1 hour lunch break during any ) excluding federal holidays, unless mutually agreed upon by Government and Project Manager personnel.
- Due to mission need or due to unforeseen acts of nature or emergency, the Government and Project Manager may agree to different duty hour/work days.
- Overtime is only granted when authorized.
- Government agencies will not be available during scheduled holidays, inclement weather, weekends, after duty hours, or Barracks down days.
- Scheduled Holidays: New Year’s Day, Dr Martin Luther King, Jr Birthday, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
ERP offers exceptional benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a matching 401(k) and direct deposit.
eRp International, LLC - 9 months ago