BRIDGE HOUSING CORPORATION
345 SPEAR STREET, SUITE 700
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94105
TEL: 415 989.1111
Title: Janitor/ Maintenance
Dept.: Property Management
Type: Full-time, Non-exempt
Location: San Rafael/Marin
Job code: BPMC 09-66/169
To Apply: Please list Job Code that you are applying for in the email or fax. Email your resume to email@example.com or Fax 415-799-4601.
Reporting to Resident Manager, this position will be responsible for the appearance and maintenance of the property, including but not limited to daily, weekly and monthly tasks associated with cleaning and repair of the overall property and individual resident units. The Maintenance staff is expected to maintain BRIDGE Property Management Company’s high standards in order to constantly present the property in outstanding condition and to provide residents with a safe, secure and well-maintained living environment.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Cleaning and maintenance of the exterior property including all gates, entrances, garage doors; trash pick-up and removal; curb painting; oil removal from garage floor.
• Cleaning and maintenance of interior courtyards and corridors including light fixtures, hallways, inside windows, vents, etc.
• Cleaning and maintenance of trash and garbage rooms.
• Cleaning and maintenance of laundry rooms and washer/dryer equipment.
• Cleaning and maintenance of front lobby, community rooms and elevators.
• Cleaning and maintenance of apartments including turnarounds with respect to garbage disposals, toilets, locks, painting, re-caulking, carpet cleaning.
• Work with outside vendors and contractors to fulfill work orders.
• At least 6 months of prior experience in janitor and maintenance work, preferably in an apartment or residential setting.
• Must be able to commute to two job locations.
• Ability to work with and around people in a positive and cooperative manner.
• Knowledge of and demonstrated skills in handling cleaning and maintenance equipment.
• Able to walk over 2500 feet without difficulty over varied grounds and terrain.
• Able to lift 50 pounds from a standing position.
• Able to lift objects over head, pivot and return to object to original position.
• Able to bend, stoop and able to work 30 minutes or longer in crouched position.
BRIDGE Housing Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Copyright ©2012 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
Apartment Careers - 24 months ago