OSI, a fast paced and dynamic software company, provides open high-performance automation solutions to utility industries worldwide. We have an immediate opening for a full-time Janitor/Maintenance Technician.
Successful candidates will be energetic, self-directed individuals who can manage the workload and take ownership of the assignments. Additional preferred skills include the ability to complete assignments, prioritize, multitask and keep tasks organized, on track and moving forward. Communication, etiquette, attention to detail and support skills are required.
Perform assigned work involving routine and non-routine types of building and grounds maintenance and repairs as needed.
Service, clean and supply restrooms.
Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming.
Clean windows, glass partitions and mirrors.
Maintain cleanliness and order of shared locations including caf/kitchens, refrigerators, meeting rooms, bathrooms, etc.
Trash and recycle management.
Follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform assigned maintenance work to ensure efficient ongoing operations of the facility.
Seasonal maintenance (shoveling snow, salting ice, etc.).
Perform facility maintenance projects as assigned.
Work in a safe and healthy manner, strictly following safety rules and regulations.
Accurately complete paperwork required for maintenance records.
Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to read instructions and follow directions.
- Demonstrated ability to push, pull and lift a minimum of 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Significant bending, climbing and moving required.
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors during all seasons.
- Ability to perform job duties in a fast paced environment.
- Valid drivers license/reliable transportation.
- Ability to work and stay motivated without close supervision.
Open Systems International, Inc. (OSI)
- 2 years ago - save job
OSI is the leading supplier of open automation solutions for real-time management and optimization of complex production, transport, and...