Lanier Parking Solutions has an immediate opening for a detail oriented, hardworking, friendly and driven maintenance team member for our Richmond, VA operations. This individual will be responsible for general maintenance and janitorial duties. A passion for customer service and pride in ones work are both qualities we are looking for in a maintenance candidate. Interaction with customers, helping fill in for other employees during breaks, painting, sweeping, light mechanical work, etc. will all be part of the responsibilities. Training will be provided to help you excel as a Lanier maintenance team member.
This position is for Wednesday through Saturday from 4:00 pm to 12:00 am. The pay is $8.50 per hour.
Joining the Lanier team requires:
- A clean background check.
- A general maintenance or custodial knowledge/experience is a definite plus.
- An ability to work flexible schedule, to possibly include nights/weekends/holidays as required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Physical Requirements: Able to work inside & outside in a variety of weather and conditions; medium to heavy work requiring standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and lifting to a maximum of 100 lbs. Must be able to operate machinery/equipment, to include blowers, sweepers, etc.
If you are an exceptional person looking for a new challenge, we are looking forward to receiving your application! Please apply below - be sure to complete the entire application (Including the background consent form).
Click to apply: https://www.fastrecruiting.net/View_JobApplication.aspx?jobcode=IVRCODE1905
An Equal Opportunity Employer