We're AWeber Communications, a marketing software developer in Chalfont, PA. We live by 5 Core Values:
These add up to an environment where we all enjoy working together, learning together and helping thousands of small businesses grow using innovative marketing software. We love our work and we love having fun doing it.
- Create Remarkable Experiences.
- Listen to What People Say About Us. Invite Feedback.
- Foster Respect and Cooperation.
- Learn. Educate. Innovate.
- Don't Take Ourselves Too Seriously; Have Fun.
We're looking for a Porter to keep our fun, state-of-the-art office looking sharp on the inside and outside. You'll be creating remarkable experiences for team members and guests with a sparkling environment you're proud of.
We are looking for someone to join our team Monday-Friday 1PM-10PM.
What You'll Be Doing
(Note that these duties could change depending on our staffing and needs, as well as your performance.)
- Vacuum, dust, buff and wash hallways, lobbies, stairwells, elevator cars and other office interior areas.
- Clean the two atrium sliding boards regularly. You read that right, we have slides!
- Clean restrooms and showers using green cleaning methodologies.
- Drive daily shuttle to train station for team members.
- Walk the building grounds and interior areas daily, removing litter and debris from lawns, planting beds, parking areas, sidewalks, indoor spaces and empty all trash & recycle receptacles.
- Water shrubs and lawn as required.
- De-weed flower beds.
- Remove snow and ice from sidewalks & walkways.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines in the operation of all tools and machinery.
- Attend and complete all required training.
- Other tasks as requested.
Here's What You Need to Join Us
- Initiative; spot issues and resolve them without having to be asked.
- High School diploma.
- 1 year general maintenance, cleaning or construction experience.
- Knowledge of general tools used for building maintenance and groundskeeping.
- You can follow directives and work independently.
- You can lift heavy things (at least 50 lbs), climb ladders up to 15 ft, tolerate heights of 37 ft, stand and walk for 8 hours, kneel, squat, and crawl; as well as perform other physically demanding duties as directed.
- You can read, speak and comprehend the English language.
- You have a valid driver’s license and can drive a 12-passenger van.
- You can pass drug screening and background checks.
Ready To Join Us?
- Company paid PPO medical, dental, vision, insurance (including domestic partner benefits)
- Company paid short term disability insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fully reimbursed gym memberships
- 3 weeks paid time off (plus increases in paid time off)
- Paid holidays
- 401K retirement benefits with company match and profit sharing
- Free catered lunches everyday
- Break rooms stocked with free soda, juices, coffee and teas
- Multiple high definition theater rooms fully equipped with xbox, wii & blu-ray players
Fill out the form to the right to apply.
Please do not call to apply for this position.
Please note: applications without a cover letter explaining why this is the perfect position for you will not be considered.
AWeber - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard -
- 30+ days ago
Headquartered in Chalfont, Pennsylvania, AWeber Communications is an application service provider that manages opt-in email follow-up and...