This position is responsible for ensuring a clean and safe environment within and directly surrounding the Goodwill store by following established quality standards.
- Less than High School education
Special Knowledge or Skills:
Must be able to accommodate 4 to 6 hour periods of standing/walking, twisting, bending, kneeling, crawling, pushing, pulling and reaching, and be able to lift 35 pounds without assistance.
- The ability to prioritize and work independently
- A commitment to getting the job done.
Work schedule may include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience with commercial cleaning chemicals.
- One year work experience.
Goodwill - Easter Seals Minnesota - 14 months ago