- Deliver Professional Services to sound technical, business and professional standards while ensuring strong customer satisfaction and success
- Provide technical design and construction expertise to Customer implementations and deployments
- Help ensure that Professional Services revenue is realized and that projects are completed on time and on budget
- Protect and furthers the Companys excellent service reputation.
- Self-starter: Scopes and defines tasks, schedules and delivers code on time with minimal defects
- Research and follows up on technical issues related to projects; informs, communicates and trains associates
- Apply technology and process to solve business problems.
- Make technical decisions based on the business environment and carries forward the implementation to ensure the customer success.
- Ideal candidate will have 3-6 years experience in the following areas:
- Prior experience as a software developer or consultant.
- Previous experience gathering and documenting requirements from customers and project teams and scoping effort required to complete customer and project deliverables.
- MUST have client facing experience.
- Strong English communications skills.
- Extensive experience with Windows architectures.
- Must have Technical undergraduate degree.
- Programming experience with Struts and/or Velocity
- Experience with Home Networking Environments (Modems, Routers, etc).
- Experience with Web Service Integration using SOAP and/or XML.
- Working knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server.
- Experience with UNIX (Solaris).
- Long term opportunity
- Rate: 45 -50/hr