FSV Payment Systems is a leading provider of prepaid debit card solutions including payroll card, rebate/incentive, retail general purpose reloadable, government benefits and insurance benefits programs. FSV, a thirteen year-old financial technology company, is vertically integrated and manages all aspects of prepaid card programs for its corporate clients including program design, implementation, processing, operations and cardholder support. Our corporate headquarters are located in Jacksonville, FL with experienced operations, client and cardholder service resources.
FSV is seeking a C++/Java Software Engineer to be part of a dynamic, cross functional team responsible for designing and building applications for payment systems industry. This position will be involved in the analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of both, Core (C++) & Web (Java) applications for a modern Web Portal to support existing and new business requirements.
- Analyze, design and code new and existing implementations for FSV.
- Manage internal relationships gathering data and writing requirements and supporting development.
- Use build and debug tools in both Windows and UNIX environments.
- Strong working knowledge of C++ & Java (5 to 7 years of programming experience)
- 3 years of UNIX/Solaris experience
- 3 years of Multi-Threading/IPC & TCP/IP programming
- Knowledge of SQL/Oracle (2+ years)
- 3 to 5 years of web development experience in a Java environment
- Experience with Java portal development and administration
- Spring MVC and ORM Framework (iBATIS or equivalent) experience
- Strong object oriented design & software architecture skills
- Experience with software version control systems (CVS & SVN)
- Familiarity with XML
- Banking or financial systems background
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
FSV Payment Systems - 19 months ago
FSV Payment Systems
FSV Payment Systems
- 30+ days ago