A Java Solution Architect shall be responsible for the successful design and realization of solid solutions with clients.
- Design architecture and application prototype to improve business models; mentor the team in working toward the goal with technical insight and vision.
- Identify requirements and develop strategic solution, provide recommendations and improve existing process to address the needs of stake holders, business and technical clients.
- Experience in an agile development environment and understanding of agile/lean delivery methods is required.
- Assist with planning, tracking and risk management of development activities as well as partner integration activities
- Work with lightweight application architectures and provide user friendly applications to end users and help them work across diverse applications including web interfaces, real-time systems and batch applications.
- 8+ years of work experience as Java architect with hands on experience in Java/J2EE
- Strong exposure to Java, SQL, and Web applications, Servlets, JSPs, EJB, JDBC, Apache Tomcat, Java Script, AJAX, HTML/DHTML, XML, XHTML and networking protocols (HTTP, TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP).
- Work experience in IT Architecture, Design, Implementation, Documentation and test environment evaluating tools/frameworks.
- Knowledge in portal, ESB and business management technologies will be appreciated.
- Bachelors/Maters in computer science (or equivalent) from a reputed university
Please respond with your current contact information and resume that reflects the required skills/ exp of this position - Full Legal Name; Last 4 digits of SSN; One technical Reference; Visa Status.
Woodbridge Consulting Group - 10 months ago