7+ years experience with J2EE and Java technologies, Spring, Servlet, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Hibernate & AJAX .
- solid working experience of Java, OOP, SOA, modular code development, design pattern, multi-threading.
- Server back end development experience is required
- Mobile web experience is a plus
- Experience in Spring Integration, Caching, or any similar technology is a plus
- Experience with JUnit, Maven, Oracle, UNIX
- Good understanding or network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP etc.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- good grasp of industry best practices in enterprise-class software development, agile methodology
- Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
- Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems
- Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area