Our client seeks an Intermediate-level Developer who will work with a team of developers.
Candidates must have good knowledge and skill in the practice of software development and is responsible for adhering to coding and documentation standards and participating in code reviews.
The successful candidate will have well developed communication skills and is able to work effectively as a member of the team.
Primary responsibilities of this role.
The requirements for this role are, 3+
- Organizing and Using Information
- Participating in meetings to understand requirements.
- Coding quality programs from functional and design specifications while maintaining development standards
- Unit testing
- Interaction with QA Analysts and Testers in the recreation of reported problems.
- Complete documentation and unit testing of all code generated.
- Potential on-site participation at customer locations for resolution of issues.
- Other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
years of software development experience, a
Computer Science Degree, Business / Management Degree or exceptional professional experience. As well as Demonstrated good communications skills and the ability to work as a member of a development team. Demonstrated understanding of and ability to use the Java / J2EE and well as database knowledge, including Oracle and DB2. Previous development experience in retail organization would be considered a large plus. Previous experience with IBM's retail suite of products is also a large plus.
Randstad Technologies - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -
Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest...