ICF Interactive excels at the intersection between business strategy, technology and the user experience. We’re looking for talented people ready to fulfill their potential. If you’re passionate about digital technology, and want to tackle some of society’s greatest challenges, we want you as part of our team.
ICF Interactive is currently seeking an experienced Java Technical Lead to join our team in Solutions Integration. The Technical Lead functions as the technical subject matter expert interfacing directly with the client.
The Technical Lead consistently delivers the technical design, development and implementation of projects on time and within budget, meeting high quality standards and client expectations. They design and build solutions consistent with enterprise architecture reference standards.
The Technical Lead will work with the project manager to actively identify and log technical issues or risks associated with a project, escalating them, as appropriate, and possibly implementing mitigation strategies for risk prevention and timely resolution.
The Technical Lead manages a team of Developers who are responsible for multiple, complex, cross-functional projects. Management responsibilities include but are not limited to training, mentoring/coaching, setting priorities/direction, monitoring quality, and managing performance.
- 7 years of Java/J2EE development experience
- 2 years as a Java Technical Lead (current)
- CMS repositories
- WebLogic - preferred
- Object oriented design and knowledge of design patterns
- SQL/JDBC (Oracle Preferred)
- Eclipse IDE (Weblogic Workshop)
- Java Application Server (Weblogic, Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere, Glassfish, etc…)
- Preferred skills – Alfresco, Liferay, Freemarker, & Groovy
- Beneficial skills – JSR 168/286 Portlets, SOAP, Spring MVC,WSRP v1.0 & v2.0, Ant, RESTful Services/ JSR 311, JSON, & JQuery
At ICF International we have a passionate commitment to our work and to helping our clients achieve their objectives. We combine technical expertise with world-class analytics. We provide room for entrepreneurial thinking and grass-roots innovation to achieve compelling results for both our clients’ projects and our company. All our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals the latitude they need to perform work that parallels their passions.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team leadership as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities and to work limited overtime as necessary
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...