Visit our website to view more of Boston's Best Software jobs (150+):
Jobs are updated frequently so please check back regularly.
Our client along 128/95 in the heart of the action is looking to add 3 software engineers to the team 1 a "midlevel" and 2 Principal/Lead/Architect types. All candidates should have durable
Computer Science/OO skills along with great Java skills. The senior/lead/architect candidates should have some relevant experience with some mix of a) big data b) hadoop c) agile teams.
The Software Engineer candidates will join and build a team of seniorlevel developers and help build a cuttingedge information security product. The project*s vision is to provide a company
standard mechanism, high profile view for security data. Its technology stack will include Java, Linux, PostGreSQL, Hadoop, and Flume. This is flagship project across the company.
* Fill a prominent role in a highly visible project
* Assist in recruiting a team of talented developers and act as the team*s technical lead
* Work directly with architects on the full stack of the product, designing anything from storage to user interface
* Mentor team members on design, specification, coding, testing, and debugging
* Implement and maintain a high standard of quality
* Drive estimates for the team
* Lead technical presentations
* Interact with development teams from other integrating products
* Creatively solve problems in a distributed computing system
Sound interesting? Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org subject line "Lexington Hadoop"
The Bivium Group - 16 months ago