This is a broad role encompassing a complex front end trading application, performance improvement, market connectors, and analysis tools. You will be involved with Automated Trading and Risk systems, with a focus on low latency and high throughput models, and working daily with research, traders, and other technology teams. This individual will be responsible for optimizing software performance and developing and monitoring risk tools . You will also be developing trading applications and providing support to traders.
As a very visible member of the front office team, you will have the opportunity to increase your technical skills sets in a financial atmosphere whilst also improving your industry knowledge while working with the latest and most cutting edge technology.
Location: Chicago , USA
In return they are offering:
- Core java and other programming language a plus, 2-5 years industry experience
- Strong object-orientated design in Java
- Multithreading & Concurrency
- Messaging experience (TCP, Corba, Tibco, JMS or similar)
- Experience of low latency/high throughput systems
- Good knowledge of network protocols
- Previous experience from the financial industry is required
This is an immediate hire, interviews are to begin soon and early application is advised. GQR also welcomes tentative enquiries from suitably qualified individuals.
- Working in a very visible , front office setting where you are making valuable contributions to the business
- The opportunity to learn about high frequency trading strategies
- Take on leadership role in incorporating new technologies, new hires, and business growth.
- Very hands on role with the opportunity to make an important & valuable contribution.
- Excellent compensation structure both in terms of base and bonus rewards.
Confidentiality and utmost discretion is 100% assured.
Java Developer – Mid Level- Leading Systematic Hedge Fund – Front Office Developer - High Frequency Trading – Multithreaded Programming - Chicago, USA
APPLY | firstname.lastname@example.org
VISIT US | www.g-q-r.com/vacancies
While a resume is preferable we also welcome tentative enquiries from well-qualified persons. To speak with an agent please contact one of our regional offices using the contact details listed below. Utmost confidentiality and discretion is assured.
LOS ANGELES | 1.310.806.9333
12100 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90025 | Office Hours: 6.00-21.00 PDT
NEW YORK | 1.212.763.8333
1325 Sixth Avenue, New York, NY 10173 | Office Hours: 9.00-21.00 EDT
LONDON | 020.3207.9090
St Clements House, London, EC4N 7AE | Office Hours: 9.00-21.00 GMT
HONG KONG | 852.3678.6738
2 Exchange Square, 8 Connaught Place, Central | Office Hours: 9.00-21.00 HKT
VISIT US | www.g-q-r.com | www.g-t-r.com | www.gqrgm.com
GQR Global Quant, GQR Global Trading, GQR Global Markets
We operate globally and leverage our extensive relationships to unite the most talented people with the most intellectually and financially rewarding career opportunities throughout Europe, the United States, Asia and the Middle East.
QuantFinanceJobs.com - 14 months ago