Open Analytics is the premier provider of complex Business Intelligence solutions. We bring 40+ years of advisory and implementation expertise in retail, financial, healthcare, and manufacturing industries that enable clients to dramatically improve decision making across organization through an iterative delivery methodology. Our mission is to provide innovative and engaging Business Intelligence solutions for our customers leveraging industry best practices.
From Mobile Business Intelligence, Analytics and Information management, to Cloud based Business Intelligence solutions--Open Analytics champions platform-independence--making us the preferred choice for companies who need to do more with less--giving them greater accessibility and solutions with less guess-work about which platform or device to start with.
Essential Job Functions:
- Design software components to be part of a large scale system
- Test, update and deploy software components
- Self starter
- Improve and upgrade software components based on new and changing requirements
- Participate in the design process as part of the application development team
- Work with multiple teams on component integration, testing and deployment
- Evaluate current and proposed architecture to assess potential failure points and areas for improvement
- Keep abreast of current and emerging software development and deployment products and tools
- Other duties as assigned
Key Skills: Core Java, Hibernate, Spring, Agile Methodologies, Linux, MultiThreading, JDBC, MySQL
- BS in Computer Science / Engineering, MS preferred.
- At least 5+ years experience desired in software development using Java.
- Extensive experience (at least 3-7 years) using Java technologies including J2SE, JDBC, Servlets, EJBs, JSP, Tomcat, JBOSS, JDBC, XML/XSLT and Web Services (SOAP and WSDL),JMS,Log4j, Hibernate, Apache Jakarta components and other open source software
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate highly desirable.
ZipRecruiter - 10 months ago