Java Developer - Data Analytics, Recommendation Engine
Taking a lead role in application specification, design, and implementation, you will be working in a fast paced and professional environment, where you will be given full responsibility for the delivery of assigned work projects.
The ideal candidate should have at least 1-3 years of Java/J2EE experience, with skills covering application frameworks, Spring, JBoss, JCA, JMS, SOAP and XML/XSLT. The small team you will be working with will be tasked with rapid involvement into new technologies and delivering high quality solutions. This is a good working environment with light hearted but goal oriented professionals.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of one or more of the following relational database technologies : Oracle, mySQL, Postgres, SQL Server
- Experience in one or more of the following: JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache/Tomcat.
- At least 1-3 years of development experience, with exposure to the full software lifecycle
- The ability to take initiative and work autonomously while at the same time contributing to team objectives
- Experience of both Windows and UNIX (especially RHEL Linux and Solaris) environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the content recommendations, real-time data-mining and predictive analytics market space would be a benefit.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
Gravity Search - 5 months ago