GWT-Google web toolkit experience is Must-The candidates should have implemented GWT in their project , rather just mentioning the skill in the summary. |
- Good experience with developing web applications. At least two or three projects. (8+years for lead, 6+ years otherwise)
- Solid grounding in basic web development concepts like Servlets, JSP and any web container like Tomcat/JBOSS/Weblogic/Websphere. GlassFish is a plus.
- GWT experience is Must
- Solid experience in any of the web frameworks like Struts, Struts2, Java Server Faces (JSF) is mandatory.
- Having experience in one of the popular libraries like JQuery/Prototype/Moo Tools/Dojo/ etc. is a big plus but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is mandatory, HTML5 is a plus.
- Working with some type of web service (SOAP/REST) API is a must but complete web service design, implementation is not a required skill.
AEG Resource Consulting - 8 months ago