Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is seeking Java Developers to assist the Promotion and Loyalty Service system (PLMS) team in developing our Java based PLMS engine for Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions retail partners. The Java Developer will be working on optimizing as well as customizing the Promotion and Loyalty Service System engine and enhancing its algorithms.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- In-depth Java knowledge including concurrent threaded operations and design patterns
- Web services development or J2EE experience
- Eclipse development framework
- Experience with Java Web Applications
- DB SQL language experience (performance oriented)
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years DB (Oracle or MS SQL or DB2) programming and admin experience
- Enterprise experience of DB scaling
- Enterprise experience of Web Services load balancing
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a dynamic billion dollar global company based in Research Triangle Park, NC, providing retail store solutions to your favorite brands. Have you ever been in a hurry and made use of the self-checkout at Lowe’s Foods, earned fuel rewards at Kroger, or just paid for purchases at retailers such as Walmart, Michaels, Carrefour, The Gap, CVS, Boots, Cencosud, BJ’s, or Costco? These are just a few examples of our in-store solutions and impressive customer base that made us the world's installed market share leader.
The nature of retail is changing quickly, so if you share our 'Together Commerce' vision of a seamless two-way, participatory shopping experience, let’s get together to drive the new economy.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions, Inc. - 18 months ago