The Senior developer is expected to work closely with IMTEP technical staff and support them in the Enterprise SEarch project. The key tasks are
The Senior developer is expected to work closely with ITSEP staff who will provide direction and guidance.
- High level design and solution architecture
- Build search based applications for serving the knowledge management requirements
- Search based systems framework and development in J2EE and JRoR
- Work with agile development technology like Ruby on Rails and search technologies like Lucene, SOLR and Exalead
- Some experience with iterative mode of development will be useful.
- Connect to multiple data sources – Oracle, My SQL, MS SQL, SAP and XML based services.
· Ability to produce High Level Design and Solution Architecture documents – Object, Data models, Sequence diagrams etc..
· Ability to do high level framework and OO development using J2EE and JRoR
· Prior knowledge of search technologies like SOLR, JRoR, JSON, JQuery and No SQL databases like MongoDB or CouchDB.
· Integration between JRoR front end with SOLR search index
· Ability to build device independent web applications using HTML5
· Good knowledge of XML – Parsing, XPATH/XQUERY etc.
· Ability to multi-task projects
· Excellent oral, written and analytical skills
· Excellent inter-personal and communication skill
Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the US. We do not sponsor H1B Visas for this position. Thank you.
Duration : 6+ months
Location : Washington, DC
# of Openings : 1
OMNITECH SYSTEMS - 30+ days ago
- 1 day ago
Marathon TS, Inc.
Marathon TS, Inc.
- 2 days ago
- 5 days ago
Omnitech Systems Inc., is a leading supplier of industrial CNC Routers for the Woodworking, Plastics, Graphic and Sign, Composite materials...