Location: Denver, CO
This role is responsible for being a developer on projects and initiatives related to new development, enhancement, and break/fix efforts related to processes and code constructed with and for Java and J2EE technologies. Persons in this role must exhibit a high degree of technical competency and leadership in the development and implementation for complex automation efforts required for business process management platform. Persons in this role must successfully exhibit the ability to work in conjunction with individual requestors as well as project oriented teams.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· High level of proficiency with writing new Java/J2EE and SQL.
· UI Development experience is desired
· Experience with Web services is a must
· Experience with Java Script is a a must
· Strong organizational skills and an ability to work without direct supervision.
· Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills in working with internal customers.
· Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
· Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Computer Systems, Computer Engineering or a related degree with equivalent work experience.
· 3+ years work experience in the area of development using Java and J2EE technologies
Indeed - 13 months ago
Gorilla Logic provides software tools and consulting services that dramatically reduce the cost and complexity of application development...