Java J2EE Developer w/ Swing
CareWorks Tech is currently seeking a Java J2EE Swing Consultant for a long term assignment in Greensburg, Indiana.
Design, development, and integration of existing Line/Lot Control System (Java/ Websphere/ Swing/ UDB/ AIX implementation).
* Work on problem tickets to quickly reproduce the issue in testing environment and develop countermeasures to contain and permanently resolve in the production environment.
* Partner with other developers to implement service requests by identifying business requirements, designing a solution, developing, testing and implementing into production with zero downtime.
* Monitor application performance; support of server application installation, configuration, tuning and testing.
* Identify improvement items associated with existing J2EE and Java applications, make recommendations for improvement and help to plan and implement recommendations.
Proficient knowledge of Java and J2EE development practices. Must have first hand experience developing EJBs (Enterprise Java Beans) applications, socket communication, and Java Swing applications.
* Experience with Java Webstart to distribute standalone Java applications
* Object Oriented Analysis and Design experience. In-depth understanding of Enterprise architecture, architecture patterns, and design patterns
* Understanding of system and unit testing methodologies and industry practice. Understanding of modeling and testing tools and their usage.
* Experience using common build tools such as; Subversion, ANT and Cruise Control.
* Experience troubleshooting multi-tier Java based systems, comprising Java applications, Websphere, J2EE web applications, UDB, MQ Series, etc.
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
CareWorks Tech - 7 months ago