Prestigious Professional Services Firm is currently seeking Application Performance Consultants to do application design and development, and guidance that ensures scalability and minimizes performance issues. Candidate must be comfortable operating on highly visible assignments, can dive deep into designs, application code, and frameworks, and ultimately provide clear insight and direction to business and IT stakeholders. Candidate will utilize diagnostic and monitoring tools to detect, isolate, and resolve performance issues throughout the technology stack.
- Candidate can be located in Most Major US Cities*
- Candidates must have a Bachelors Degree, be open to travel Monday thru Friday each week*
- Minimum of 3 years Hands-on J2EE or .NET design and development of highly scalable applications or architecture frameworks.
- 2+ years of hands on experience with performance tuning and diagnostic
- 3+ years of experience with Technology Architecture (Mainframe, Client Server and Web), Project Planning and Estimating, Systems Analysis and Assessment; Project Management
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree
- Ability to travel 100% to client locations
- Resource usage monitoring for physical Servers, application Servers, or databases.
- Experience with planning and managing any of the following teams: performance diagnostic, capacity planning, performance architecture design, performance tuning, performance monitoring, or software development team.
- Ability to distill volumes of data, analyze performance results, and diagnose performance problems.
- Ability to clearly characterize system performance to stakeholders.
- Performance monitoring and integrated operational processes.
- Performance test planning, setup, and execution
- Performance test Scripting and test data management
- Capacity estimating, modelling, or planning
- Application and architecture code profiling.
- Infrastructure and application performance tuning
- Application development, bug fixes, and refactoring with hands-on language experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or Life Science