Web Services (JAVA) SOFTWARE DEVELOPER|
Experience required: 3-4 years
Summary of Required Qualifications
- Extensive working experience with Application Servers (WebSphere, WebLogic and Tomcat), OOA&OOD with UML , Design Pattern and SDLC
- Solid Database working experience with DB2, Oracle and MySQL
- C/C++, Java other programming skills development of tasks centered around web service development and scaling the solution to support a large number of users.
- Implement backend services using J2EE technologies (Spring and Hibernate).
- Experience with JAVA/RAP to build application in a web services environment on the same projects. Java 2.0 and Rich Ajax Platform experience an asset.
- Good understanding of Java Development preferably with Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Technical Requirements: Core java, REST web services, Spring, Eclipse, SVN
Summary of Desirable Qualifications
- Experience in IBM iSeries environment, developing interactive and batch programs with RPG 4/ILE, CL, SQL language and DB2/400
- Excellent team player and can work independently as well with minimum supervision, able to work under pressure environment
- Fast learner, flexible, self-starter with excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills
Databases: DB2, Oracle, VSAM, MySQL
Operating Systems: OS/400, Windows NT/XP/2000/2003, OS/390, UNIX
Hardware: IBM AS/400, IBM Mainframe, IBM RS/6000
Computer Tools: SEU, RLU, Query, Servlets, EJB, XML, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, ANT, JDBC, RMI, SOAP, PL/SQL, JSF, DWR, DAO, Eclipse, CVS, MKS, JUnit, WSAD, Tomcat, WAS, J2SE, CICS