Prosoft has an immediate need for a Java Programmer with Spring and J2EE experience onsite in Louisville, KY. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity that can pay $80,000-90,000.
In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, Prosoft provides all our Consultants with affordable Medical/Dental Insurance.
Please Note: This particular position requires US Citizenship.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Analyzes, designs, and builds component-based applications in a Web/internet delivery environment, including application layer, design pattern / modeling techniques, component and object-oriented design, complex algorithmic coding, and systematic approaches to application integration.
- Works on new and existing applications along with enhancements to web sites, web applications, and infrastructure.
- Performs hands-on coding, mentor junior developers, and assists in architecting web content solutions.
- 4+ years of Java programming experience – application design, software development, maintenance and delivery.
- Experience working with application servers – J2EE Application Server, IBM Websphere, Tomcat, BEA Weblogic, Apache, JBOSS, Resin.
- Strong experience developing and implementing highly complex technical solutions in a J2EE web environment.
- Relational database experience, DB2/UDB, Sybase, SQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i.
- Background working in distributed UNIX environments.
- Experience designing N-tiered applications, with multi-tier architecture and production Internet architectures. Qualifications