As a Java Web Application Developer/Software Engineer at OPNET , you will be engaged in designing, developing, and enhancing OPNET’s family of web-based application performance management solutions. Join an exceptionally talented team of software engineers at OPNET as we continue to define the state of the art and develop next-generation software products.
Explore our company where the work is challenging, rewarding, and our entrepreneurial environment encourages innovation, teamwork, and creativity.
Here’s what you should bring to the table:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or equivalent experience
- Experience writing Java web applications using JEE /J2EE or Spring.
- Experience with a Big Data / NoSQL database like Hadoop, HBase or Cassandra
- Experience designing and developing user interfaces for AJAX web applications.
- Experience with one or more of the following is desirable but not required:
- Experience using the Google Web Toolkit ( GWT ).
- Experience with an ORM framework like Hibernate or Java Persistence API ( JPA ).
- Familiarity with application servers, such as Tomcat or JBoss.
- Attention to detail, good communication and organizational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work on multiple concurrent projects effectively with a team
- Must be motivated to have an impact on our products, our company, and the state of the art