WBB is a leading solutions provider for Federal U.S. Government agencies who have difficult mission critical challenges. We are passionate, elite consultants with deep industry knowledge and we deliver value-added products on time that help our clients cut costs, manage resources and optimize performance. Our proven track record, our customized, innovative products and our promise to deliver highly qualified consultants from beginning-to-end guarantees the desired outcomes our clients seek.
Jr. Military Analyst
- Provide coordination for the fleet and joint training program in development of fleet training policy and programs including fiscal systems, environmental systems, training systems, and training range operations/requirements.
- Monitor, review, coordinate, and recommend changes to policy documents, flag-level briefs, and FTIP action items.
- Work with senior echelon, COCOM, and training command staffs to review briefs and ensure alignment across the fleet on training issues.
- Review fleet training schedules including associated meetings and conferences to ensure deconfliction. Provide administrative expertise for the fleet training program and serve as the backup for the fleet training requirements analyst.
MINIMUM CLEARANCE REQUIRED
- Shall have experience working at an echelon II or major training commands and full understanding of current training policy and issues.
- Requires proficiency in MS Office products, ability to utilize the USFF portal system, and ability to draft and produce naval message traffic using the CMP system.
- Prior military experience preferred.
- DOD Budget cycle and POM process experience is preferred
Active SECRET clearance and capable of attaining a TS/SCI clearance if required
Bachelor's Degree +2 years. All Bachelor's degrees can be substituted for 4 years experience in a directly related work area.
Job Title : Fleet Training Program and Policy Team – Fleet Training Policy Analyst
Key Words: Fleet Training, Naval Messages, POAM, POM, DOD Budget, Fleet Training Policy, FTIP
Primary Location: United States- VA, Norfolk, USFF
Travel: Yes. 5% of time
We are proud of our diverse environment, Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.