The junior production designer position is a key component to Audigy’s creative team. The junior graphic designer, who works on behalf of the Audigy Group Membership, is adept at fast-paced, high volume, thoroughly customized designs for a variety of print- and web-based marketing pieces, business collateral and special projects.
A print production artist has a working understanding of layout, type and color, and is able to take instructions from a designer and create a complete layout, working proficiently in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Responsibilities also include producing final files ready for press or web.
- Collaborate with marketing team in the development and creation of designs and layouts based on Audigy Group and client specifications.
- Design advertisements, direct mail, logos, event graphics/collateral, web based-elements, and internal communication collateral.
- Determine hierarchy, size and arrangement of copy and graphics, select style and size of type, and arrange layouts based on available space and aesthetic design concepts.
- Coordinate with other marketing staff to ensure member requests are fulfilled.
- Ensure the accuracy of all information contained in created file.
- Interact with vendors as necessary to ensure the timely, cost effective production of all materials.
- Ensure consistent implementation of all Audigy Group branded elements into marketing materials.
- Assist with event preparations and executive team regarding industry related trade shows, guest summits, and other training events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Adobe CS6
- A Bachelor’s in fine arts or graphic design.
- Collaborative expertise in working with writers, proofers, designers, marketing managers, and other key project stakeholders
- Attention to detail, including proofreading, prioritization, organization, critical thinking skills
- Diverse experience in: print, broadcast, web.
- Creative problem solving skills
- Good sense of typography, color, layout, and hierarchy
- Experience in producing final files ready for press or web
- Microsoft Sharepoint, Word, PowerPoint, WordPress, and HTML5 are a plus. Mac proficiency a must.
- Ability to translate existing designs in a variety of media
Audigy Group - 8 months ago