Jr. Programmer (Oracle) - FCPA - Sunnyvale, CA
Jr. Programmer (Oracle)
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc
. has been providing imaging solutions since 1989. As an overseas subsidiary of Fujitsu Ltd., Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. benefits from the Fujitsu Ltd. annual investment in research and development by translating Fujitsu innovative technologies into products and solutions for the U.S. marketplace. The company of over 150 employees is responsible for distribution sales and marketing, finance and administration, and engineering and technical support for the Fujitsu document imaging scanner business in the United States. Fujitsu Computer Products of America Inc.’s vast experience in its product areas, strong relationships with U.S. resellers and software partners, advanced research and development into the industry’s latest technologies, and keen awareness of customer needs have all contributed to its continued success.
We are looking for a Jr. Programmer for our Sunnyvale, CA office.
- Test Programs created, identify bugs and create cases.
- Assist with projects (Oracle) tickets. Solve tickets.
- Develop, implement and maintain application software to established standards and specifications.
- Develop application software using approved programming languages.
- Modifies acquired application software using tables, profiles and other customization tools to reflect approved changes specified by the users.
- Implement approved changes to application software to correct problems, modify or enhance applications function.
- In cooperation with technical support and operations staffs, prepare application software procedures and documentation for usage, operation, problem resolution.
- Adhere to Department policies, procedures and standards in the development and implementation of software. Prepare Change Control documentation.
- Document new programs or changes to existing programs. In cooperation with the end user, test application software to assure accuracy, integrity, and completeness to achieve desired results.
- Document testing and training results. Analyze reasons for failure, and revise assigned programs and/or procedures as necessary.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or closely related field of study.
- Good analytical abilities.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have working knowledge of any database (Oracle, MY SQL, SQL server)
- Should be able to write basic code on any of the languages such as: Java, C+, C#, PL SQL.
Fujitsu - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Fujitsu America believes in the power of information and technology. A subsidiary of Fujitsu, the company offers a broad portfolio of IT...