Essential Job Functions
Analyzes, logs, tracks and resolves software/hardware matters of significance pertaining to networking connectivity issues, printer, servers, and applications to meet business needs.
Performs troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems; documents system events to ensure continuous functioning. Recommends course of action and implements as approved.
Provides first tier support to end users for PC, server, mainframe applications and hardware.
May interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problems. Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
Escalates more complex problems to senior level administrators.
Answers help desk telephones for assigned account(s) and responds to customer inquires to ensure customer needs are met.
Resets passwords and accessibility requirements.
Shift work required.
Must be able to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or related field preferred
- Two or more years of experience with computer systems or networking
- Experience working with computer hardware for installation and upgrades
- Experience working with software installation/upgrading procedures
- Experience working with file and system maintenance procedures
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Must be willing to work 2nd or 3rd shift.
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills to troubleshoot systems problems
- Communication skills for to communicate with support personnel, customers, and managers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
AppLabs - 21 months ago
Apple has an "i" for revolutionary technology. Since its release, the company's iPhone has spurred a revolution in cell...