The Office of Performance Improvement is committed to information transparency across the YMCA of Metropolitan Chicago and helps guide strategic and operational decisions through the use of metrics. The Office is also committed to demonstrating the YMCA's impact on the people and communities served through our membership centers and programs.
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Collect and clean data from internal and external resources
- Coordinate all outcome measurement efforts
- Identify and ensure measurement of outcomes required by grants
- Generate standard or custom reports (i.e. "Fact Bank") summarizing operational, financial, or outcomes data for review by executives, managers, funders, and other stakeholders
- Review reports and confer with users about format, distribution, and purpose, and to identify problems and improvements
- Prepare manuals and train workers in use of new reports and data collection
- Design, use, or maintain databases and software applications for data analysis
- Query and gather information in response to ad-hoc data requests
- Interface with internal stakeholders regarding analysis, data collection, etc.
- Provide general analysis in support of larger scope projects the Performance Improvement team.
- 1-3 years of experience working with data (cleaning, collecting, etc)
- Must be detailed orientated
- Strong analytic skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Knowledge of database and data analysis software (knowledge of Excel is minimum requirement; knowledge of Access, SASS or other statistical software, Tableau, GIS or SQL) is a plus
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Collaborative, creative and entrepreneurial spirit
Salary: $35,000 - $45,000
Additional Compensation Details:
YMCA - 21 months ago
YMCA of the USA is the national resource office for the nation's 2,663 YMCAs, which serve nearly 20.2 million people each year, including...