Coverent is a small, niche consulting firm addressing strategic and performance management needs of the Intelligence Community. We provide proprietary, multidisciplinary approaches, solve complex client and community problems, and support data-driven decision-making. Our reputation and expertise in research science methodologies, data management, and advanced analytics is in high-demand in premier accounts throughout the IC. The Coverent culture consists of talented, passionate professionals who share an entrepreneurial spirit and a belief in the importance of emphasizing customer service, teamwork, communications, and continuous learning in all that we do. Coverent is seeking individuals with high energy and integrity who will not only provide value to our clients, but who also want to contribute to the direction and culture of our company.
Junior Analytics Consultant
Coverent seeks Analytics Consultants, also known as Methodologists, to support its Intelligence Community clients in the use of different research methodologies to develop data sets; the management of structured, unstructured, quantitative, and qualitative data sets; and the application of innovative analytics to guide decision-making. Coverent’s Analytics Consultants work on a wide variety of projects, including performance management, customer experience, human capital analytics, operational measures of effectiveness, and organizational strategy.
Required Security Clearance
TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph
- Develop and conduct surveys via all mediums, develop focus group facilitation guides, facilitate focus groups, develop structured interview guides, and perform structured interviews.
- Retrieve data from databases and other systems and tools using queries, exporting capabilities, and other effective methods.
- Design, populate, and manage databases and other tools used for data storage.
- Develop statistically sound methodologies for research design and data analysis.
- Apply analytics to large data sets.
- Consult with clients on research methodology options, project methodology requirements, interpretation of data analysis results, and more.
- Assist team members/project consultants with providing clients data-driven findings, recommendations, and solutions that drive improvement via performance measurement and management, process reengineering, customer relationship management, and strategic planning.
- Active Top Secret, Sensitive Compartmented Information, Full Scope Polygraph clearance (TS/SCI – FSP). Candidates with TS/SCI clearances with a CI Polygraph may be considered.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience as a consultant for the federal government in areas such as (but not limited to) strategic development, organizational change management, and process improvement.
- An undergraduate degree and/or advanced degree in a field related to mathematics, statistics, computer science, business economics, political science, psychology, or data analytics, and/or an interest in learning to work with data and data analytics.
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research methods, including survey research, focus groups, and/or structured interviews.
- Demonstrated ability to learn mathematical and statistical concepts and/or data analysis techniques such as regression analysis, cross-tabulations, histograms, correlation, factor analysis, econometrics, clustering, and content analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to learn how to use different software programs, specifically statistical software and data visualization tools such as SPSS or equivalents.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including skills in visual representation of data using charts and graphs.
- Excellent sense of humor and a work hard, play hard mentality.
- Experience working in the Intelligence Community.
- Interest in participating in other corporate activities to contribute to company growth and development.
Coverent - 16 months ago