Junior Application Developer
Location: NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Responsibilities - Weill
Want to help build applications that will change the Health IT landscape? Want to help build next generation capabilities around predictive modeling to drive innovation in patient care? Are you interested in working on care improvement challenges and shaping the way healthcare is delivered with technology?
At New York Presbyterian, we are a fast-paced, innovative team that is looking to help build easy-to-use, thoughtful applications to facilitate clinicians deliver better care to patients. The Application Developer will play a critical role in brainstorming, building, configuring, implementing, and supporting cutting edge applications.
- Design and implement web user interfaces and applications for PCs and mobile devices
- Develop, implement, and refine data engineering solutions for unstructured data
- Partner with analyst teams to explore structured and unstructured data to discover business insights and opportunities
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Interest in Healthcare
- One to two years of previous work experience preferred
#1 in New York. #7 in the Nation. - U.S. News & World Report, "America's Best Hospitals 2012-2013"
Discover why we're #1 in New York - an unparalleled pursuit of excellence and the widest array of choices for your career. Learn more about what we can offer you at: www.nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Job ID: 708442
An error occurred. Please try again.
Email this job to me
Back to Results
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - 15 months ago
At NewYork-Presbyterian, we put patients first. It’s a commitment that everyone on our team shares. And it’s what drives our...