1. Assist Group Internal Audit with audit issue monitoring and tracking
2. Assist in the compilation and documentation of continuous monitoring results through a combination of metrics, management reporting, periodic audit summaries and updated risk assessments
3. Document audit test steps including supporting documentation conducting during audits
4. Assist with the maintenance of the audit plan; attend audit meeting
5. Assist in the schedule tracking, time tracking and monitor and control project management activities to ensure timely completion of audits and related tasks
6. Conduct research on audit methodology, policies and procedures
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Provide assistance to Audit Program Manager and Auditors for analytical data compilation, schedule planning, tracking, audit fieldwork and wrap up
2. Maintain Share Drive Library
3. Edit and maintain procedure documentation
4. Track Learning and Development for team
Qualifications & Skills
Education: BA or BS
Analytical skills with ability to manipulate data to meaningful charts, metrics and analytics
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
One to three years Audit work related experience or internship
Proficient in MS Office applications
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by registering or logging in to our careers website www.standardchartered.com/careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.
Standard Chartered Bank - 20 months ago
Standard Bank Group sets the standard for sub-Saharan banking. Standard Bank, South Africa's largest bank, offers a variety of retail...