The Jr. Collaboration Administrator position is to provide support of email messaging environments and services (Lotus Domino), including email clients and servers at the direction of the Manager and/or senior Team Members. The incumbent will perform administration, deployment, testing and validation of implemented solutions.
Strategy & Planning
• Contribute to process improvement plans.
• Participate in planning routine software product maintenance.
Acquisition & Deployment
• Assist with the identification and implementation of solutions that provide enhanced functionality and value.
• Deploy service solutions that simplify processes.
• Perform routine tasks (create and manage mail accounts service requests).
• Monitor control systems (incident reports and logs).
• Measure and report on services rendered (monthly metrics and project status reports).
• Administer messaging system resources.
• Provide basic administration of collaboration services including email, social software, unified communications anti-spam, mail routing and associated directory and user-facing collaboration services.
• Serve as level 2 escalation point for help desk messaging support requests.
• Assist with Change Management preparations and implementations.
• Attend meetings in participation with the team.
• Assist with other projects as may be required to contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the group.
• Provide 24/7 on-call support as part of shared rotation.
Knowledge & Experience
• 0-1 year IT experience.
• 0-1 year experience with computer hardware and/or software.
• 0-1 year experience in customer service related work.
• Basic understanding of information technology infrastructure and computer platforms.
• Basic understanding of computer administration concepts.
• Competent in verbal and written communications.
• Eager to learn, grow and develop technical, interpersonal and business skills.
• Motivated to contribute to the work effort.
• Attentive to detail.
• Organized and able to prioritize tasks.
• Customer service orientation.
• Able to work as part of a team, or independently as situationally necessary.
Formal Education & Certification
• Associate Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
Founded in 1866, The Sherwin-Williams Company is the industry leader in providing top quality coatings and related products to paint...