QuestPoint is a leading digital marketing intelligence company that maintains the world’s largest panel of online consumer behavior comprising millions of people all around the globe.
Since 2008, we have been fostering an intellectually stimulating environment that encourages open communication, autonomy, and professional development. For two consecutive years, we have been recognized by San Diego Business Journal as one of the best places to work in the area. We are very proud to have a company culture that puts sincerity, creativity, and collaboration at its core. If you share these values, we want to hear from you.
Do you write a new page before you finish your coffee in the morning? Do story ideas hit you in the middle of the night and you’re torn deciding which to write first? Are you great at telling a story using data and statistics?
QuestPoint is looking for a Junior Editor / Writer to handle all aspects of producing and publishing online content aimed at prospective college students. This includes idea generation, writing headlines and articles for our website, social media, and press releases, as well as managing freelance writers, forging publishing partnerships, and more. The ideal candidate will have his/her own blog and be familiar with promoting a wide variety of content on social media and other online outlets.
- Write new content / articles with same day turnaround.
- Write press releases.
- Recruit guest authors.
- Pitch publishers for guest articles.
- Manage publishing schedule.
- Ensure quality in all published content.
- Publish to all social media accounts each day.
- Whatever it takes attitude to accomplish the above.
- Strong writing and editing experience.
- Experience managing an editorial calendar.
- Portfolio of published online work.
- Self published blog or regular contributor to other sites.
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Documents.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with brand management on social media.
- Passion for writing headlines that get clicks.
- Active participant in online forums.
- Familiarity with the blogging landscape.
- Excellent research and curation skills.
- Self-starter that is able to work autonomously.
Why work for QuestPoint?:
** To be considered, please apply through the web portal.
- Work environment with talented, smart, and fun colleagues
- Professional growth opportunities
- 100% paid benefit premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for all regular full-time employees and their dependents
- 401(k) profit sharing plan, with employer paid contributions
- 17 paid holidays each year
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- 100% company-paid smartphones
- Fully stocked kitchen with Keurig coffee machines, healthy and indulgent breakfast foods and snacks of all kinds
- Daily catered lunches and “family food truck day” once a week
- Nightly catered dinner for anyone working late
- In-office gym, fitness classes, game room, and meditation room
- Free monthly car washes
** Recruiters, please no phone calls, emails, or office visits.
QuestPoint - 6 months ago