Hofmann Services |
is seeking a Jr. Engineer with at least 2-5 years of experience in manufacturing. This is a direct hire for our client. The Jr. Engineer will be the key contact for technical guidance on product and process design and implementation.
This position will add value to operations by ensuring reliable and robust designs are efficiently and effectively implemented in the production process. Through advanced knowledge of mechanical engineering, fluid dynamics, composite materials, pressure vessels and mathematical modeling, this position will support and develop internal policies, procedures and product development.
- Specify and recommend process improvements, including; tooling, fixtures, methods and equipment.
- Test and troubleshoot fixtures, methods and equipment.
- Create process plans for new products.
- Provide technical documentation and production drawings.
- Work with internal staff, suppliers and customers to resolve issues and optimize opportunities.
- Participate in cost savings and quality programs.
- Develop specifications that meet new market opportunities.
- Produce engineering documents to include assembly drawings, installation instructions, user manuals, and engineering test specifications.
- Perform classical engineering analysis on designs.
- Lead in the design, development, testing and regulatory compliance of new products or modifications to existing products.
- Analyze and solve technical problems and provide solutions that can be implemented in a timely manner.
- Investigate new technologies or existing technologies that can be effectively applied to markets.
- Ensure that the products being developed will meet customer expectations
- Analyze field failures, resolving technical related issues involving products.
- Ensure that products comply with all regulatory standards. Perform review of changes to regulatory standards and implement the subsequent update required to existing products.
- Interact with manufacturing to aid in sustaining efforts surrounding dispense and filling product lines.
- Work as a team member with Sales and Operations to accomplish common goals and commitments for completion of product development projects.
- Ensure the successful inspection, assembly, and product launch of new product designs and product improvements.
sologig - 9 months ago