Elite Investment bank is looking for a Jr. Java Developer to join a team responsible for the design, development and maintenance of systems for clearing houses around the globe. These systems enable the firm to manage risk effectively for high volume complex flows and is critical to the success of the business.
The new hire will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the software platform that supports Listed Derivatives trading, trade matching, trade management, position management and reconciliation.
- Work closely with Operations and Business users to gather requirements and design solutions
- Work closely with other technology teams in identifying requirements, design and implement technology solutions to facilitate inter-system communication
- Develop and enhance Java applications to support the Prime Clearing and Listed Derivatives business
- Build appropriate unit, regression and UAT/Parallel tests with users and other technology teams to validate functional acceptance
- JAVA, DB2/UDB/Sybase, C#, Linux, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, XML, Enterprise Messaging
No Financial experience necessary!
- 3+ years of experiencing in building applications using any Object Oriented Programming (OOP) languages e.g., JAVA, C++, C#
- Strong Unix/Linux experience required
- Strong Analytical skills required
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required
- Experience in JMS and other messaging products preferred
- SQL experience required
- Service based architecture experience a plus
- C# experience not required but preferred
- Highly Self Motivated and ability to work under high paced environment and work under tight deadlines
Position includes competitive compensation, benefits, and bonuses. Apply today at http://gambitny.com/careers.php?cjobid=SD1880517
Monster - 30+ days ago