The FortuneBuilders team is a laid back, yet fast moving and super talented group of entrepreneurial minded professionals who are committed to continuous personal and professional growth and making a difference in the world. Join us!
What will you do?
In this role, the Junior Technical/Real Estate Content Writer will be responsible for:
- Creating, editing, and formatting real estate systems/manuals in all areas of real estate as assigned
- Writing “How To Guides” for students to accompany existing video trainings
- Watching existing video trainings to gather content and develop complete systems
- Performing research as necessary to complete projects
- Participating in document review sessions and update documents accordingly
- Creating final product using InDesign template
- Maintaining workflow checkpoints and standards in accordance with requirements
- Ensuring documents’ content is accurate and complete according to company standards before delivering final product
- Preparing documents for print house when necessary
What competencies/skills/personality traits do you need to have?
- Strong technical writing, editing, and design/layout skills specifically with Microsoft Word and Adobe In Design
- Experience with real estate investing
- Ability to research and identify trends in the market
- Can work independently with little direction, takes initiative
- Extremely attentive to detail and deadlines
- Open to receiving constructive criticism/changes from Project Managers
What are your first year accountabilities?
- Complete new writing system/guides as assigned
- Attend online writing team meetings
- Maintain strict adherence to project workflow outlines and system
- Watch videos/read content assigned on relevant topics
- Sit in various workshops/events as needed for content being developed
Required: PDF Real estate investing writing samples provided to email@example.com, experience with InDesign, experience as a real estate investor required.
We prefer you to have experience in the following areas: Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, or a related field. Previous experience in technical writing, real estate investing related writing, education field. Ideal candidates will have a strong portfolio of technical/content writing in the area of Real Estate investing.
Income: Super Competitive – Depends on Experience. Full time position with medical insurance.
This is a remote position with the opportunity to telecommute.
At FortuneBuilders, you'll be challenged daily to improve yourself, and take on your position as if it was your own business. You'll be rewarded by working in one of the most fertile environments for entrepreneurial growth on the planet. FortuneBuilders sparks the entrepreneurial spirit to help people live up to their true potential. Are you up to the challenge?