The candidate will work with a dynamic team supporting a classified client in Columbia Maryland with development on a variety of applications that will range from Ozone Widget Framework implementations to Cloud development. This position offers the opportunity to interface with the customer and demonstrate your technical leadership in support of mission critical DOD work.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Engineering (or other relevant degree and/or equivalent experience)
- TS/SCI with polygraph
- US Citizenship Required
- 5+ years of development application in Java/J2EE experience
- Team project experience working with end users to develop custom applications in Java/J2EE.
- Experience using specific software languages and design skills include: Java, Swing, Unit testing.
- OpenGL, Spring, Groovy, Maven, Hudson/Jenkins, GIS applications, desired.
Location of Position: Columbia, MD
Travel Required (CONUS/OCONUS): Local
If travel is required, how much? 5%
Work Schedule (Shift etc.): Day Shift
Clearance level: TS/SCI with CI Poly Mandatory - FSP Poly Desired
8570 Requirements: N/A
NuWave is an EOE/M/F/H/V
NuWave Solutions - 20 months ago