Club Monaco is the international retail brand known for style for both men and women. Opening its first store in Toronto in 1985, Club Monaco was instantly recognized by fashion influencers for its unique blend of stylish basics and key fashion items of the season. Since its founding, Club Monaco has been recognized repeatedly for its consistent and enduring view on style and design. Today, Club Monaco is rapidly growing retail brand that continues to deliver cool modern style, while occupying a unique niche within the fashion and retail industries. In 1999, Club Monaco became a subsidiary of the Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation.
· Help achieve client relation goals in order to drive sales and maintain customer focus
· Protect the customer experience in all areas
· Assist in training new associates on product knowledge for staff
· Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures
· Ensure daily monitoring and execution of sales
· Execute and communicate product moves and markdowns
· Responsible for all opening/closing procedures of the store on all designated shifts as per the store hours of operation
· Supervise sales floor and provide direct supervision for an abbreviated period of time in the absence of a store manager on the floor
Skills and Requirements
Must have a minimum of 1 year of retail experience
Excellent interpersonal skills supporting a team environment
Excellent English communication - verbal and written
Excellent time management/project skills
Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail
Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
Comfortable and confident in making effective autonomous (and group) decisions in a timely manner
Goal oriented: ability to stay focused on creating winning results
Dedicated to high levels of Customer Service and Sales Productivity
On the job special projects that have developed depth of related experience an asset
• Hours/days of work can be varied due to the demands of the business
• Must be able to work shift standing and walking and able to lift approx 20 lbs.
• Must be able to pack, unpack and move stock when supporting in receiving / stocking store functions.
Club Monaco is a dynamic, international retail concept that designs, manufactures and markets its own Club Monaco clothing, accessories and home collection. Each season, Club Monaco offers men’s and women’s updated classics and key fashion pieces that are the foundation of a modern wardrobe. The brand’s signature clean and modern style, gives classics an update through great design and current sensibility. Club Monaco is the lifestyle destination for today’s urban professional.
Currently Club Monaco operates 59 stores throughout North America and has recently opened stores in Hong Kong, Seoul, and Dubai.
Ralph Lauren Digital - 10 months ago