Deliver food to specified area.
Receive food and place hot food in warmers and cold food and salads into reach-ins.
Keep warmers / refrigerators clean throughout the shift.
Rotate food as needed.
Stir vegetables frequently to avoid dryness and cold on top.
Ensure freshness of food items.
Stir soups and sauces frequently to avoid film build-up.
Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.
- At least 6 months of experience as a Kitchen Runner in a high-volume environment.
- Knowledge of the Health and Safety Regulations.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekend and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Kitchen Runner.
MGM Resorts International - 18 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...