Picture yourself building a successful career at AIG working along side other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of becoming our industry’s employer of choice. We believe that our success depends on a world class team with diverse and unequaled expertise. If you would like to be a part of a newly re-designed strategic organization where there are no limits, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with the AIG Team!
AIG has an opportunity for KTM/OCR Manager to support the deployment of the Global Document Management Solution Program, a global solution baseline for capturing paper into electronic format, reducing the risk of misrouted or lost information, ensuring compliance, security, disaster recovery/business continuity, and enabling several key AIG PC strategic objectives (Shared Services, Global Claims, etc.). .
• Works with business partners to identify opportunities to utilize OCR technologies to drive business process efficiencies
• Drives priority initiatives from concept to optimization phase
• Provides guidance and support for regional and country led improvement initiatives
• Works with technology teams to ensure optimized solution is deployed
• Ensures business benefits are maximized through monitoring of implemented solutions
• 6-9 years of proven knowledge and practical experience of implementing OCR / Automated recognition technologies in high volume environments
• Preferred Lean or Six Sigma certification
• Project management experience
American International Group - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a holding company which, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in a range of insurance and...