Division: Strategic Crops
Function: Renewable Fuels - Enogen
City: East Central
State/Province: Nebraska [NE]
Country: United States [US]
Position Title: Key Account Lead - NE
Job ID: 3891
- Initiate and facilitate an Enogen grain supply chain for a defined customer base and geography
- Introduce and effectively communicate grower contracting terms and grower offer with area dealers and growers
- Educate Syngenta sales force, local dealers, growers, ethanol plants on use of Enogen 360. Main contact for questions on Enogen 360 Contracting, Stewardship and Inventory Management System.
- Manage grower contact and contract data, communication linkage between Enogen Business Team and ethanol plant grain origination personnel, local dealers and growers within position geography
- Liason between grower, dealer and Syngenta support including Agronomists, CP and Seeds representatives
- Responsible for Enogen Stewardship education and implementation for, dealers, growers and ethanol plant within position geography
Commercial Unit Business Accountabilities:
- Position offer and value proposition with selected area dealers and growers. Assisting in joint sales meetings with Syngenta Sales force, agronomists , ethanol plants , seed dealers and grain originators.
- Manage grower, 3rd party originators and grain handlers contact and contract data within geography
- Efficently and effectively implement Enogen stewardship requirements (Ethanol Plant, Dealer, Grower) as outlined by Stewardship manager within geography. Educate the ethanol plant, dealers and growers on stewardship requirements
- Implement Enogen grain quality assurance program including assay tool testing procedures at the ethanol plant. Accurately collect and report data collected to all stakeholders; i.e., monitoring, tracking, and reporting.
- Monitor Enogen grain shipments from growers to ethanol plants (commercial grain and trial grain)
- Coordinate data and message with Channel providers, Ethanol plant, and Syngenta Enogen Business Team
- Implementation of Enogen 360 contracting, stewardship and inventory system with all stakeholders; i.e. ethanol plant, dealers and growers,
- In close cooperation with Account Manager, Stewardship Manager and Quality Management, develop a stewardship system auditing plan within geography
- Facilitating dealer/grower meetings to inform area producers of ethanol plant Enogen contract.
- Contracting required amount of acres and production, effective use of Enogen 360 contracting, stewardship and inventory management system.
- Successful education, implementation and auditing of stewardship requirements for all parties
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Critical knowledge: :
- Bachelors degree in Agricultural Economics, Business, Agronomy, or Agricultural Science. Minimum 7-10 years in production agriculture (Seed sales, Agronomy, Grain Origiantion, Crop Protection, Ag IT)
- Direct Sales to farmers
- Specialty grains program implementation and execution experience (Identity Preserved, Contracted production agreements)
- Seed and/or Crop Protection knowledge, Agronomy background
- Contracting Data Systems implementation
- On farm and commercial grain storage, handling and logistics
- Grain supply chain management, grain production, grain marketing
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities:
- Ability to manage change in short notice Capable of effectively coaching and influencing
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills (small and mid-sized groups)
- Effective and efficient communication skills to multiple levels of customers and stakeholders
Critical leadership capabilities:
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Building trust and gaining consensus
- Achieving goals and encouraging innovation
Critical Success Factors & Key Challenges:
- 100 % of acres and production contracted within geography
- Success of stewardship implementation and testing requirements
- Collaborating with ethanol plant and channel partners to achieve acre and production requirements
- Travel requirements: 25% - 30%
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
- Must sign a Non-Compete if offered this position.
Syngenta - 9 months ago
Plagues of locusts, weevils, or any other kind of crop-destroying bugs were no match for Syngenta Crop Protection. The subsidiary of...