We are looking for experienced Account Manager(s) to assume responsibility for expanding our presence in the marketplace. Our emphasis is on subscription sales of market news, data, and syndicated reports to the business, financial, government, professional service marketplace. Our clients are generally industry researchers, investment strategists and C-level executives.
The Core Responsibilities
- Work within the Business Development team to identify revenue growth opportunities within the existing client base.
- Achieve and/or exceed quarterly sales revenue targets.
- Develop a book of project and business relationships through client presentations, RFP responses and cross-selling partnerships to existing clients with colleagues.
- Communicate and demonstrate the full suite of GlobalData services to new clients and to close new business.
- Negotiate renewal subscriptions with existing clients.
- Contribute to the larger business development and marketing initiatives of the company.
- Actively engage with team members to develop positive team dynamics.
- Increasingly complex and expansive responsibilities with be assigned to the successful candidate as he/she deepens industry knowledge and consistently demonstrates the ability to exceed revenue goals.
- Manage themedical/Pharma consulting pipeline book of business from sales through the delivery lifecycle.
- Engage in major client-facing presentations and activities that effectively establish the GlobalData Consulting brand.
- Other duties as required; this list is not meant to be comprehensive of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
- A proven track record of selling at least $1 to $3m of research and consulting services annually in the pahrma or medical verticals.
- Proven ability to engage with C-level decision makers and coordinate activity on major accounts.
- Strong quantitative skills, comfortable with corporate and market statistics, financial databases and other aspects of market research analysts and consulting.
- Cnadidate must have sold in the medical vertical
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- At least 3-5 years experience in account management.
- Ability to work independently
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue targets
- BA Degree
What we offer
- Base plus uncapped commissions, first year OTE in the 200k range
- Health Benefits
- Transit checks
- And much more
If this sounds like the right job for you, then use the button below to submit your resume. We look forward to receiving your application.
GlobalData - 13 months ago
Global Data offers a wide range of industrial communications products for automated meter reading and fixed telemetry applications. These...