Key Account Manager – Costco Western Region
Join Reckitt Benckiser and you’ll join a global CPG powerhouse, whose Powerbrands hold No. 1 positions in seven worldwide market categories. We’ve built our success on a quick-thinking, fast-acting culture, so you can look forward to a role that will have real impact on a business that continues to outpace the global markets.
* Can be located in Northwest region, Bay Area region, LA region, San Diego
To proactively manage the sales and profit potential of Costco US Western Region with the objective of maximizing sales, distribution and display support for key categories. Optimizes business performance in order to achieve company goals (including - sales, profit, new item listings, trade spend management). Must work with and motivate a multi-functional team covering all aspects of the channels business needs to deliver profitable volume.
- Develops strategic business partnerships (internal/external) which influence and help to deliver against Reckitt Benckiser's corporate plans and initiatives
- Leads development and execution of customer business plans to achieve revenue target for Costco Western Regions, taking into account P&L, brand and customer objectives
- Seeks, creates and develops new business opportunities to build brand consumption, optimizing sales and share
- Guides others both internally and externally in understanding and acting upon Costco fundamental principles, Consumer and Industry insights
- Champions multi-functional resources to successfully implement brand/category strategies
- Independently and proactively problem solves.
- Uses customer sales data and market performance data to identify and develop business opportunities and address Costco strategies and opportunities.
- Bachelors degree.
- Strong knowledge of the consumer packaged goods industry with 3+ year’s sales experience.
- Costco sales experience required.
- Experience with customer Syndicated data (IRI) as well as Microsoft office, Siebel experience preferred
- Ability to travel required
- Ability to react quickly and effectively to change.
- Detail oriented, organized, and knowledge of financial fundamentals.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and team-based skills.
- Driver’s license in good standing and good driving record.
If it doesn't clean or taste good, it doesn't cut the mustard with Reckitt Benckiser. A subsidiary of UK-based Reckitt Benckiser...